- Every Student entering the Library premises should have a valid College Identity Card. It should be produced as and when demanded by any of the staff.
- Identity Card and Reader's Ticket are not transferable.
- Students must handle the books or periodical's with great care. Any attempt to damage books or periodicals by defacing or tearing the pages will be treated as misconduct and strictly dealt with.
- If the original I-Card or Reader's Ticket is lost, a duplicate will be issued on payment of Rs. 30/- each.
Study Rooms Rules
- A Complete silence and strict discipline be maintained in the Library & Study Room
- Text books, reference books & Journals will be issued to students against I-Cards. Students are not allowed to take them outside the Study Room.
- If any reference is required, Students should approach the librarian.
College has Book Bank Scheme for needy students. Interested students may contact the Librarian for membership of Book Bank Scheme.
eMail / Internet
Our college has subscribed to login account with VSNL, which has given us an access to eMail facility, to different networks like Internet through which we can provide to our faculty an access to international libraries and their information databases. Lecturers & Researchers may avail of the VSNL facilities, as per their rules, Students can avail this facility by paying Rs. 100/- for one session. For details , contact Librarian & Department of Computer Science.
To Promote excellence. Scholar's Card are issued to the Top-2 Students from each class. These cards facilitates to students to borrow an additional book for home reading (2 books instead of 1)